Participants who want to present a paper at the conference should submit an abstract (app. 300-500 words) containing 3-5 keywords.
All submitted papers must be original, new, independently written by the authors and not published before anywhere else.
The topics of this year’s conference include:
- Graphic Communication & Media Education
- The future of Print Education
- Curricula reforms and advances in Graphic Communication – Printing and Packaging Education
- The educational process in the pandemic situation – challenges for the graphic communication Universities and educational organizations
- Distance learning – structures and quality of education
- Implementation of education for the Creative-Culture Industries
- Competence Structures & Student / Graduate Recruitment
- Printing Technology & Quality: Fundamentals and Advances
- Management, Workflow & Industry innovations
- Prepress-Premedia & Cross Media Technologies
- Digital Printing & Printed Electronics
- Printing Materials & Packaging
- Color and Color Management // UX-UI-Interaction Design // Graphic Design
Please note the following dates for your paper submissions:
- Abstract submission deadline: 30.06.23
- Notification of acceptance: 20.07.23
More information and submission of the paper:
Prof. Dr. Anastasios E. Politis,
Chairman of the IC.
Call for papers on conference website